Monday, September 24, 2007

Meow

I love cats. Aside from their being sweet and cute creatures, I like their lifestyle: free (to run around and do whatever they want), neat (they take a "bath" everyday), and always ready for defenses (like they always land on their paws). Cats also have lots of naps...that's one thing I'm going to do for sure if I'm a cat.

Although we had a lot of cats, it's sad that only few of them are loyal. Well they say that nobody can really be a master a cat, but I think they're wrong. We have a some loyal cats. One of them is Poypoy. This is Poypoy. He can really understand you when you want him to sit next to you. Though sometimes he gives me that don't-bother-me look, he's always there (well not 24/7 because he loves to hunt i mean he never run away). He knows when his master is calling and answers with a "meow".

One thing about cats I find weird is that, I never saw a cat die because of old age. I mean when they are old and dying, they're just... gone... Maybe they don't want people to see them die? Maybe they pick a place to die so they can leave humans thinking they have nine lives? I don't know. But whatever the reason, it's ok. I don't want to see a pet die anyway. It might be better to just think they're in a better place.

1 comment:

I am Eric.E. said...

When cats grow old and feel like dying, they usually go far from their owners. Most of our cats did it.

Megs, Check these out:
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=443577&cache=1
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?gid=117896&b=3&vid=490039&p=
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?gid=117896&b=2&vid=491155&p=